This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.fayhotels.com, including any information that you may provide us through the site when you contract a service, register with our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people whose regulations prevent them from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have the sufficient capacity to grant consent.
1. Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: PAIMOSUR SL with fiscal address Avenida del golf s / n Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, volume 1424, book 337, Sec. Gral. Of companies, folio 183, page Ma-12860, 1st entry, es the person responsible for your data. (Hereinafter we or our).
2. What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulation tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name and surname.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth.
- Contact information: email or billing address.
- Financial data: bank details and other details of purchases made.
- Marketing and communications data: preferences to receive marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication.
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal your ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
In the event that you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of the contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to carry out said contract or provide the service, and you must notify us in advance.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or by post, when:
Request information about our services
· Contract the provision of our services
· You subscribe to any of our services or publications
- To ensure the quality of our portal, we have to reserve the right to reject any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to state the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit to doing so in all cases.
· Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies Policy · Through third parties: o Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between PAIMOSUR SL and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below we attach a table in which you can check the ways in which we are going to use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, in addition to knowing what type of personal data we are going to process. We can process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details in this regard you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPE OF DATA
LEGITIMACY FOR YOUR TREATMENT
To request information through the contact form
Consent of the interested party
To carry out commercial communications, delivering relevant content and
that may be of interest to you
Consent of the interested party
To make reservations
- Date of birth
- Card number
Consent of the interested party Compliance with a contractual obligation or
pre-contractual Legitimate interest
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You asked us for information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard in our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, being able to request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email email@example.com
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose. original.
Conservation period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the data processing. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, in what is applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
5. Your Rights in Data Protection
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of PAIMOSUR SL or email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask PAIMOSUR SL if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by PAIMOSUR SL for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To oppose their treatment: PAIMOSUR SL will allow the data to be processed in the way you indicate, except that for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, PAIMOSUR SL, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which ELIMAR 80 SA is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Spanish Agency for Data Protection .
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any other of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it. All requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it may take us more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already carried out a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
6. Access to personal data for the provision of services
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties (treatment managers), who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with which we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisers including attorneys, auditors, and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consulting services. All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the RGPD. We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can request a list of who are these companies that provide services to us, in compliance with transparency, you can do so by email: email@example.com
7. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as is regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.